- Indiavision International, a partnership firm for multimedia production, is formed and legally registered in the State of Kerala, Republic of India.
- Indiavision International is renamed Invis Multimedia.
- India's first Apple-based digital video editing studio opens in the state's capital, Thiruvananthapuram at Invis Multimedia.
- Commercial operations commence in full scale.
- Project to develop the first interactive mini encyclopedia on 'Kerala: The Green Symphony' is formally launched.
- India's first interactive cross platform CD-ROM, ‘Kerala: The Green Symphony’ which is readable on both Windows and Mac Platforms, is released. This is the first comprehensive CD-ROM developed on any state in India.
- Becomes IT Consultant and Solution Provider for Kerala Tourism. Launches weekly email newsletter at www.keralatourism.org, which is the first e-newsletter in tourism sector in India.
- Starts using online videos as a tool for promoting Tourism in Kerala on behalf of Kerala Tourism.
- Invis Multimedia launches GIS Map of Kerala.
- Starts publishing music CDs focusing on Kerala's culture and heritage.
- French, German and Japanese language versions of ‘Kerala: The Green Symphony’ published.
- First comprehensive interactive CD-ROM on Ayurveda, titled ‘Ayurveda: The Mantra of Niramaya’ published in association with Kerala Tourism. Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee formally launches the title.
- Becomes a partner in UNESCO's Global Alliance for Cultural Diversity.
- DVD series on Kerala Art forms with English subtitles- ‘Know Your Heritage’ is published.
- Four minute 3D animation movie featuring Christmas Carols is released on mainstream TV.
- Completed first online GIS map of Kerala.
- Publishes DVD series, 'Symphony Celestial' (12 DVDs) on Classical dances forms of India. It covers 10 art forms in 9 languages that also includes English subtitles and is the first of its kind in India.
- Coffee Table book ‘Panchakarma, the Mantra of Rejuvenation’ is published in association with Kerala Tourism.
- Mini CDs customized as Xmas greetings for children, a unique concept in the field of online felicitations, is launched.
- Mobile content generation and solutions for distributing content on mobiles developed.
- Online Video Greetings, a unique concept in the field of online felicitations introduced.
- www.Indiavideo.org, an online encyclopedia of India launched in association with UNESCO's New Delhi office.
- Starts Indiavideo brand channel on YouTube.
- Becomes a Certified Marketing Partner of Google.
- Starts taking up Digital Marketing for private clients.
- Organises live webcast in HD quality for Kerala Tourism.
- Develops virtual video wall for traffic generation on Kerala Tourism website.
- Online Video quiz, new concept for web traffic generation developed and implemented.
- Starts E-publishing.
- Publishes Blu-Ray disc on Ayurveda and Yoga for Kerala Tourism.
- Starts E-learning series on Indian heritage and culture.